At Smitty’s we care about our customers. We are proud to offer high-quality products and excellent, personable service.
We know that many businesses say that they care about your needs and what they are offering — but often it’s just marketing. At Smitty’s, we walk the talk.
We won’t sell you something that you don’t want, don’t need, can’t afford, and won’t work in your space. We will take the time to discuss your unique situation and we will work with you to bring your goals and inspiration to life.
Smitty’s has a long-standing history of demonstrating our caring approach and we have the experienced and dedicated team to make this a reality every day.
Here are a few highlights that make up our Smitty’s Philosophy:
- To deliver the ‘Smitty’s Experience’ every time with HEART!
Our HEART values are:
- Enjoyable Experience
- All About the Customer’s Home
To be seen as the best choice for quality furnishings and a better buying experience.
The Smitty’s Advantage
- Customer satisfaction and tremendous value are our trademarks.
- Showrooms feature creative, full room settings so you can visualize how the product will look in your home.
- Sales consultants are relationship builders, and are passionate about decorating.
- Offer full delivery and setup of everything we sell to a wide area surrounding our stores.
- Smitty's business was built by providing consistent and unparalleled service in our showroom right through to our one year in-home warranty promise.
Interior Decorator Consulting
Smitty’s has full-time, certified, interior decorators on our team to support you in making the right decisions for your space.
A Smitty's Decorating Consultant can help you create a new love by refreshing an old room, or make your inspiration come to life in a new space.
- We will look for functional elements, like traffic flow.
- Creating the right ambiance, with focal points, texture, and colour.
- Working with a theme, like contemporary style or reading room.
- Making it work, with balance and symmetry.
- On time and within budget, to make sure you can live your life.
At Smitty’s, we take our social responsibility and the needs of our community seriously. We encourage all our customers to donate their gently used furniture to those less fortunate. Here are some suggestions where you can donate your used furniture:
- Habitat for Humanity - ReStore
- Recovery Room Shop
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
- Furniture Bank
- Women’s Shelters
We also regularly support events throughout our community including:
- CMHA- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Skills for Safer Living- Kitchener
- Wes for Youth
- The Grand River Hospital Foundation
- The Women’s Centre Grey & Bruce Inc.
- Women’s Crisis Services
- Habitat for Humanity
- Syrian Families in Hanover
- Hanover and District Hospital Foundation
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- Big Brothers Big Sisters- Hanover
- The Hospital Activity Book for Children
- Lions Club International Dog Guides
- Participation Lodge
- And many more.
Our business was built by providing consistent and unparalleled service one family at a time. Come and visit us at Smitty’s — we look forward to helping you with HEART.