|Email this page to a friend||
Are you excited by Interior Decorating?
Are you motivated to provide excellent customer service?
Do you want to be part of a progressive, dynamic, ever-changing profession?
Do you live within an hour of either of our locations?
Our work environment thrives on team work because we are not a full commission sales floor, which our customers love.
Typical yearly salary - $45,000-$60,000 (incentives included) based on full time hours.
The sales consultant position satisfies a customer’s decorating and furnishing needs by identifying them and completing sales transactions.
It is available on a full-time or part-time basis. Flexible hours, part–time or full time, most weekends and some evenings (Kitchener location to 8pm)
- attend educational workshops, manufactures factory and showroom tours
- stay current of the latest interior decorating ideas
- OSSD, College diploma preferred
- 3 years sales experience
- Certified Interior Decorator preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking ability in a busy retail environment
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Good computer/keyboarding skills
- Must have ability to work on your own, high degree of self confidence
- Must have ability to organize, plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, colour and decorating skills
Walking, standing, bending, carrying, lifting - but not moving furniture
Please submit your resume by completing the form below
*Please note that only applicants living within an hour of our stores will be considered!